As the worldwide web continues to change the game of nearly every industry, Jason Kyle, long-time NFL veteran seized the opportunity and made the connection for thousands of professional athletes and businesses using the internet’s global reach. With millions upon millions of marketing dollars designated by corporate America only going to 10 % of all professional athletes, how do the other 90% procure major corporate riches… [read more]
When pro athletes need to get somewhere in a hurry, they had better know Al Palagonia, The Man Who Never Sleeps.
Al Palagonia has a cell phone attached to his left ear and a landline attached to his right. It’s just before noon on a Friday, and Palagonia is helping a client find a quick flight today. He’s only been at it for five days with his new company, Apollo Jets… [read more]